Saturday, September 15, 2012

Homemade Mozarella Cheese



A couple of years ago I was reading this book, and she told

 
 
about making homemade cheese and going to a cheese making class in New England.  I couldn't stand it so I got up and went and googled said cheesemaking company and found this place:http://www.cheesemaking.com/
 
 
30 Minute Mozzarella & Ricotta Kit Mozzarella, Ricotta, Mozzarella Cheese, Cheese Making, Fresh Mozzarella, homemade mozzarella cheese, how to make mozzarella cheese, homemade cheese, cheesemaking at home, how to make mozzarella, homemade mozzarella
They are a real cheese making supply and instruction place.  I found myself ordering a kit  for a homemade mozzarella that only takes 30 minutes to make.  It is like magic.  You heat the milk and add a few things and then heat it again in the microwave and then you have shiny, stretchy and delicious cheese.  We had purchased some heirloom tomatoes from Sprouts  http://www.sprouts.com/
and I had some basil in my pots and so we made a capresi salad.  Stuart had not seen me making cheese since he came  home from his mission so he was impressed.  The salad above is the result of this effort.  I have also used it on pizza, and just eating out of hand.  It is delicious.  You should try it sometime.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment