Saturday, August 1, 2009






Trip to Georgia
Well, I will try to catch up, Krysten and Sean have shamed me into doing it by starting their blog. We just came back from a 2 week trek to Georgia to see Aaron, Susanna, Milly and Levi. We pulled my brother's travel trailer. Had a few problems but all in all had a great time. We have decided we like having our own bed every night. We drove out in 3 days and back in 6 days, spending time in Dallas with Jan's family and 1 day in Hereford with my family. All of my sisters were there and my brother too, Jan's cousing hosted us a night and a couple meals, some fireworks and visits with Cheryl, his sister and Cort and Lola Dixon, his aunt and uncle.






This is smiling Milly, having a taste of a new food. She is always happy!






This is Jan and Levi having a "toes up". They are really good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment