Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Baby Shower for Abigail Jo Robison

Well the little girl was born 8 weeks early so the preparations were not complete! So we threw a nice baby shower (if I do say so myself). I did food and decor and Susanna used her mad skills at recreation and came up with a few awesome games. I invited Krysten's friends from her ward and some of my old homies, who have known Sean forever. We had great attendance and Abigail received some very nice gifts. Thanks to everybody! Krysten's mom came to see the baby and coincidentally was able to be here for the shower too! That was great.
Abby is home now and spent most of the shower time in her car seat sleeping away. We are really concerned about RSV so we asked everyone to wash their hands and not hold the baby! She is growing like crazy, up to 6lbs 4 oz now. We have been very blessed to have her so healthy and well even though premature. Thanks everyone, but mostly Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment