Thursday, April 26, 2012

Be Careful What You Wish For!

Well here it is.  Lately I've said a couple times that I wish I could have a new car.  My car was really Aaron's car and when he went to Iraq, he asked us if we would buy it, so he could not have a car payment.  Well it is a nice car, a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix.  It runs well and has great power.  Only problem is, it was not a me car.  It didn't suit my personality.  Aaron said it really did, don't know what he sees in my personality that I don't see but, anyway, this morning as Stuart was driving to work, only about 3/4 mile from our house, he had a little wreck.  I don't know the whole story, but he got a ticket and we are now down to one car.  We should be able to rent a car.  I don't know if it will be totalled or not, but is in the shop right now. 

The most important thing is that no one was hurt in this accident.  We may be getting a new car.  Be careful what you wish for.  I don't think I'll get my "ME" car this time either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment